Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Phone Reviews

Been slacking in the phone review department. I have four new devices to review. Palm Pre, Samsung Exclaim, Samsung Reclaim, Novatel MiFi. I will save the Pre for the last.
Samsung Exclaim (M550)- This is a first for our form factors. Its a dual slider, with a full number pad when you slide up, and then a sideways is a full qwerty keyboard. It has a very large screen as well. I like the slide action, it has been really good. The call quality was fine. I hate to say I always notice it has hardly no bars of service, but it works. The screen is not touch, many people look at it and think it is.
The ringers are loud enough for it. The Sprint TV worked fine. I liked to text on it with that nice large keyboard. They changed the firmwares around a few times, becuase one firmware the speakerphone button was disabled. Next firmware fixed it. Very good phone for the text centric. With people that looked at it who were Rant customers, they really flocked to it.
I would hope its at a 49 after rebate price point. I don't know for sure or when it will be released.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home