Saturday, August 02, 2008

Let me introduce you to my Majua

So, I am going to try something new. New Phone reviews. I am getting in on some early products, so I will do some reviewing.
Moto i576 - Nice small size. Looks like it comes with the extended battery built in as the normal one. You don't notice it sticking off the back. The external screen always stays lit with a low light. When not plugged in or charging. Sound quality is good, very loud but sometimes you hear a tinny buzz when someone talks loud. This is with the standard volume set at 5. Haven't been able to catch mom on the Push to Talk. I think its working. Why do these nextel's have the cheesiest ringers that sound like a funny 2 cent game from 20 years ago. What ever music chip they use I cant stand. Battery life seems good so far, I have used it during the day, took it off the charger at lunch time, and its still showing full signal.
I don't know what it is about the Target at Ward Parkway, but I get NO nextel signal in that building. It goes completely dead. I had that happen with another phone, so I am sure its just the network not the phone. Antenna does make a difference with signal strength. From what I can tell it adds a couple bars sometime. I like the resolution of the internal screen. Font's look good and rendered well.
No Camera, No music, no memory cards. Lights are shutting off correctly when the flip is left open. Outer screen is off when its left open. Going to turn on bluetooth and try a headset tomorrow. I am seriously going to get me a bluetooth headset that works for me.
Next review will be on the Samsung Jazz - M630. Look for that.

Update - i576- Conclusion. I have been using this all week, bluetooth headset is working great on it. I have been Direct Connecting to Qchat and iDEN. All seems to be working great. I love the size, I love the coating and the feel. Holster is holding up good. Battery life is awesome. I have never had it drop below one notch. I charge it every couple days, and use it for a conference call at least once a day and other calls too. I say good to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home