Monday, June 23, 2008

After dinner post

Ok, so I really like this laptop. I found out it has the lighted keyboard. THAT RULES!!!
Now it is better than the Apple MacBook now. Yes, the keys are slick, but they still connect just fine.
We ate at Arby's tonight. I had the 5 for 5.95. I kept some left over. We went over to Dana's and setup a Motorola Vonage adapter. I would like to try Vonage at home. If I saved some money by switching to that, I would. George Carlin died today. You would think this would make more people get hearts checked out. I would think American Heart Association would take advantage of the publicity. Anyway, the laptop made a trip to Arbys and Dana', in the car and everything. Awesome battery life. It keeps going up but the percentage keeps going down. Will it ever run out? With the screen brightness lowered some and the keyboard lights on, that should eat some of the battery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home