Sunday, November 23, 2008

sitting at the hospital

Here I am blogging from the hospital room at St.francis on my blackberry. We will see if this post posts. I have a error on the page right now. I can't seem to sleep anymore here. They never have told us the Mri results. If they are upset of paying for hospital stays you would think they would hurry this up. Thank god they turned off the other ladies light. Plus, these nurses all seem to have fun at night playing grab ass.
Anyway, deed has been sleeping good most this whole night. Need to call Wayne and Jane back tomorrow. Hopefully they will tell us the results. I just want my grandma back home and not in pain. Plus I want to really yell at my rotten brother and sister in law if they don't bring them girls around. They are playing games and I am sick of it. Goodnight for now. Wait, its morning anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home