Friday, September 05, 2008

Dell Inspiron Mini 9

Hello folks, I am blogging tonight courtesy of the new Dell Inspiron mini 9 Netbook. Or what ever you want to call it. I am going to call it a pain in the ass by trying to type on it. I wish it had a back lit keyboard. This is just too dark ti type with. I moved the screen up to help highlight the screen, and something just there minimized my session. I may be thinking this keyboard is too small or a little messed up. I was watching Hulu on it for the last three hours since i got home. It did that OK, but video quality was very choppy at times. This unit is a Unbutu Linux , and only model. It has no webcam and I'm only a 4 gig solid state drive. It might not have bluetooth, becuase I could never figure out how to get it working. The more I am typing on here, it is getting easier. I am also getting a lot faster at it.
Not bad, a little learning curve how to type. I really hate the occasional bump that causes the mouse to jump somewhere on the screen, and then I start typing somewhere else on the page. Shame shame. I plan to submit photos of this unit.
Coming up next for the blog readers is the Touch Pro, and the Samsung M570, or something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home