Saturday, October 27, 2012

What's going on?

Hey there, it's Saturday morning, hanging out at J's dog sitting for a couple days. Using my Google Chromebook for this post. It would be much better with a better trackpad. I hate the no dedicated buttons on it. I was trying to play words with Friends on it and it kept doing right clicks all the time on my trying to drag letters to the board. Mom and Dad are taking Zaylee to the Girl scouts horseback riding deal in Dearborn Mo. Never heard of Dearborn Mo before yesterday. Its halfway between here and St. Joe I guess. I am going to try to get something accomplished today before they come by for dinner. Plan to go put some more on my other blog. Not to be noted here. LOL. There is a race now to see who buys a new Ford C-Max first. I think my dad is going to before me. I just like to take longer to research new car purchases. I also don't think I want to trade away the Infiniti on it. I love the Infiniti sometimes, and it is such a nice car. I think I could get better money selling it outright. I won't get rid of the Versa of course, it is my should be forever car. Ok, let me get these dogs out again so I can go. Laundry awaits! And Cars! And Stuff! Oh hell, I forgot to talk about my super new news! I joined a gym, been going fairly regularly and love it! Planet Fitness rules! I hope to really lose some weight this winter and look good! Get rid of Diabetes! Ok, now I can go. L8r!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home