Thursday, August 09, 2012

Fevers and all

Well, I pretty much have gotten over my fever from yesterday. That was a shitty thing to pop up. I also have this pain on the right side of my ankle. It's like it's on fire. Hope it's not a blood clot. I also don't know if that's what caused the fever or not. I am sitting out on the deck. It's cooler outside that in of course. With all this damn heat we have been having I have stayed indoors a lot. Sounds also like my furniture is starting to fall apart. I also smell cigarette smoke out here. Must be because the new neighbor is out on his deck watching tv right now. I will try to go to work tomorrow and get more stuff done. Maybe take a half day. Still need to go look at the fridge and see if it went down. I probably missed it. You watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home