Friday, September 16, 2011

Last day

I had a great time I think, taking my time, seeing a few sights, and getting some much loved In-N-Out burger. Never had the animal style fries before, and it really rocked. I should have got the hamburger that way too. I didn't. Now I have to plan my last night, and get my time setup for when I need to go to the Bart. I hope I have enough money for the Bart and the Airbart. Also, whether or not I have to transfer at any stations. I don't think I need to. By the way, I need to have them fix the 4G service here at the hotel range. I have plenty of signal, but a terrible speed on the connection. You tube videos will never really play. Drives me batty enough that I switch to 3G to run. That seems to work much better. I will try to clean up my video's I took with my phone and camera today and get them posted to you tube. Some people see to like to watch them so I could use the hits. Also, I think it makes much more sense to use the new Canon camera instead of the phone, since it has some really good anti shake software built in. I will see how well it plays on the my Tv at home. It better I tell ya.
Well that's enough for now, time to plan the evening and make sure my stuff is packed to go in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home