Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Magic

First time finally using my Apple Magic Mouse! I know that seems lame, but I bought it about a year or two ago and never opened it. Didn't know they put batteries in them so they could then leak and ruin it. I wonder if thats where the refurb stock comes from, when they age out with batteries. So its going to be ungodly hot this week. It's not even July yet and we are hitting the 100's. McCook hit 115 today. I can be thankful we were no where near that! I really hope this integration with Google plus doesn't spill over and auto post these blog stories onto my G+ page. Looked like it was an option first. Z is going to have her surgery it looks like, July 16th at Children's Mercy. I plan to give her that Toughbook with the active card so she can use it all summer wherever she is. Let's hope her stupid M O M doesn't pull a fast one on it. Or that stupid boyfriend. I am working on paying all my travel bills right now. I kind of ran my CC all up for this. Didn't need to go on another trip with P right away like an idiot. I get to hyped up sometimes. I want him to have fun and not waste money on one trip and get to still do a lot with the money he does spend. Work, well, what can I say about work? I guess the Dell 11Z deal, everyone really agreed with me that it was a good deal, and it's a really good little laptop. I just wish they would have loaded the factory load on them before they sold them. Would have made it much easier to sell, and keep people happy. I am debating on putting a note at the SOS store for people that want the factory load on them they could load it themselves at my spare office. OH, how about the doctor visit? I am 98% healed from my Amy Fissure. That's its name. I guess it helps to name all my maladies. I have the two kidney stones; Stone Phillips and Oliver Stone. Oliver is the 5MM one and Stone is the smaller 3mm one. They haven't been bothering me for a while until I sit her tonight typing this on the Macbook Pro 17. The Dead Man Walking PC. Since Apple decided to kill this form factor. Then they make one again a few years later and call it a new "imagining" of the form factor. Bunch of bullshit if you ask me. Little Red is still doing good. Finitah has been needing some love, and I have been giving it. The battery sounds like it isn't going to make it. I just put that in when, about 3-4 years ago? Can't I get ten years on all my car batteries like the truck? It needs some help too I think. I need to wire those battery tenders in to all of them and rotate on/off of them. Keep the batteries longer. It all has to do with batteries doesn't it? D is well, she is getting around better I hear with the physical therapy. Time to sign off, my fingers are getting tired. Or my eyes, you decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home