Thursday, September 15, 2011

First time in San Francisco

So, I am sitting here at the Moscone, planning my next move. I don't have any real classes I want to see, so I think I will work my way towards my hotel. I just have to remember my bags have to be picked up before 4pm today. And then, buying a Bart pass. Kind of a pain in the ass at the Bart station. All e bums asking for money while you are trying to buy tickets. I didn't like that at first station I visited. Now my damn cough is coming back. This damn cold is driving me nuts! Every time I get comfortable I have to start hacking! It also seems to happen rig when I am doing something important. Are they giving away extra cups and bags? I don't need them I don't need them. Keep telling myself that, since I have to carry it everywhere. I am going to get one anyway. See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home