Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Good Morning!

So I still haven't booked my San Francisco vacation yet. I don't know what I am waiting on, things will just keep frying more expensive. I guess I was hoping for some special hotel pricing. Would be nice to use my Marriott points for some of the trip. I am still having WiFi issues at the house. Oh ya, I got my new washer and dryer last week! That was a highlight for me. I guess when you use an appliance all the time its nice to have really good ones for a change than just freebee hand me downs.  Also, I sold the old ones on Craigslist for exactly what I asked. I think that was a feat in itself. If that's the trash truck at 7:30 this morning I will be shocked. And have a house of trash for a week more I guess. I shouldn't be schmucking around doing this instead if running my trash to the curb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home