Sunday, December 02, 2007

Making I- Movies

I am trying to get into importing my video's from my Sony Handy-cam and putting them into i-movies so I can burn them to discs. I think that would be a great X-mas gift maybe. I of course have to deal with the "don't get me in the shot" from everyone. But I am glad to have the video, since all the video my Dad made when we were kids I ruined. If dad would have only used that little copy protection clip. I copied over a complete XMas with the whole family when were talking. Actually, there were three xmas's if I remember. But they are all gone. Also I copied over the whole dune buggy tape. Then the only tape I saved was the Pop and deeds and Shop- steve tape. But then I lost it after Pop passed and I moved out of my house in Topeka. It really makes me sad I didnt keep that in a SAFE PLACE. No more. I will make backups, and have backups for backups. I will also try to keep it off site as well. I am trying a new Crash Plan backup software. I really think I like it. I may have to buy the license for it.

I need to decide if I am going to go to Topeka today. I think I will. But what car to drive? Do I take Gloria's TV? Do I drive the Versa, will it fit? What about the truck? Or the able Sable??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home